4 PACK - Lymphedema Alert "NO NEEDLES OR BP THIS ARM" Wristbands
- YOU GET 4 BRACELETS - Get 1 each of Pink, White, Gray and Black
- IMPRINTED WITH THE WORDS - 'NO NEEDLES OR BP THIS ARM' and medical alert symbols
- EASY TO KEEP CLEAN and durable enough for years of active wear, will not fade or wear off
- COMFORTABLE FIT · 8" Circumference · 2-1/2" Diameter · Adult Size · silicone rubber bracelets
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Click the 'Add to Cart' button.
- Medical Alert Symbol and 'NO NEEDLES OR BP THIS ARM'
- Thick High Quality Silicone Bands filled with contrasting color to make message stand out.
- Durable Inexpensive Alternative to regular Medical ID Bracelets
- See images above.
To answer the question, what does a lymphedema medical alert identification bracelet need to say, you need to know what information is important. That is, the details about your lymphedema that a lymphedema medical alert identification bracelet needs to convey to a first responder.
For example, which side is affected by your lymphedema which with this lymphedema medical alert identification bracelet is determined simply by which wrist you choose to wear it on. This way a first responder will see that they must consider lymphedema while making decisions on how to treat you AND they will know which side to be careful with.
In the event that someone other than a knowledgeable responder be the first to help you, they will see that lymphedema is a concern at least in the sense that no needles or blood pressure should be taken or used on that arm. This spells out the potentially dangerous actions that a good samaritan may take if not properly warned and without an understanding of what lymphedema is and how it affects the body.